Al's Hungarian Summer Squash with Sour Cream, Paprika, and Dill (Low-Carb)

This Hungarian Summer Squash with Sour Cream, Paprika, and Dill is another great recipe from Al!

Al's Hungarian Summer Squash with Sour Cream, Paprika, and Dill found on Kalyn's Kitchen.com

A few years ago I shared  Al's Famous Hngarian Cucumber Salad, and that amazing recipe from my friend Al has been a huge hit with everyone who tries it.  When I made that salad with Al, we talked about cooking together again, but I'm sorry to report that it's taken us nearly two years to tackle another Hungarian dish together.  Then I saw Al and his girlfriend Judy at a party recently and we made a plan for them to come over and make Hungarian Summer Squash with Sour Cream, Paprika, and Dill.  This Hungarian dish uses a combination of  zucchini and yellow squash with all those Hungarian flavors I like so much, and it turned out to be just as good as the cucumber salad.  We had a great time making it a few days ago, and if you have summer squash in the garden, you must try this recipe!

Click to continue reading