Garlic, Lemon, and Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo)

Garlic, Lemon, and Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts has been the recipe of the summer at my house, often served with Spicy Mexican Slaw!

Garlic, Lemon, and Herb Grilled Chicken found on KalynsKitchen.com

Chicken breasts cooked on the grill are always on the summer menu at my house, and my post on How to Make Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts has been hugely popular on the blog.  Early this summer I made this Garlic, Lemon, and Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts for a family dinner.  It was really just a riff on my recipe for Grilled Chicken and Veggie Kabobs with Garlic and Basil, but sometimes you don't want to bother with kabobs, and the chicken was such a hit with the family that I made it several more times for other guests.  My friend Mary's granddaughter even said "This chicken is GOOD," which I thought definitely qualified it to be called kid-friendly.

Every time I served this people asked for the recipe, so I decided I should take some photos and share the recipe as a separate post.  This uses ingredients you probably always have on hand, and I made the recipe for 6 servings, because this chicken makes great leftovers to go on top of a salad, in a lettuce wrap, or inside whole-wheat pita bread.  If you make it, this just might become your favorite recipe for grilled chicken; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading