Chicken Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Can Be Paleo)

A delicious zucchini noodle salad with pesto-marinated chicken and a pesto vinaigrette.

Chicken Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad found on KalynsKitchen.com

I've been making zucchini noodles with the Spiralizer all summer long, and I need to get busy sharing the new recipes I've come up while some of you have a surplus of zucchini.  I created this Chicken Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad with help from my niece Kara, and we both agreed it was easy to make and really tasty.  What bumped up the flavor here was marinating the chunks of chicken in the pesto vinaigrette for a few hours before we tossed the salad together, along with additional pesto vinaigrette that's tossed with the noodles.  I've been making Basil Pesto with Lemon with the basil I'm growing in big pots along my front sidewalk, but if you don't have homemade pesto this salad will still be delish with pesto from the store.  You could also make a dairy-free or Paleo version of this by switching the dressing to Basil Vinaigrette made with homemade vinaigrette.

Click to continue reading