Artichoke-Rosemary Frittata Recipe (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Artichoke hearts and cheese flavored with a bit of rosemary make this Artichoke-Rosemary Frittata extra flavorful.

Artichoke-Rosemary Frittata Recipe (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free) found on KalynsKitchen.com

(Updated with better photos and step-by-step instructions, August 2014.)   I'm back from a wonderful cruise to Alaska, and ready to get back to sharing recipes.  When I looked at the photos of things I cooked before the trip, I thought maybe I'd have to give the Meatless Monday fans a raincheck this week, but then I remembered this delicious recipe for Artichoke-Rosemary Frittata that I made a couple of weeks ago to update the photos.  A frittata is an Italian style omelet which cooks on top of the stove without being turned and then gets browned under the broiler for a few minutes at the end, and even though years ago when I used to make this at Lake Powell one guy would call it "egg mess," it tastes like something you'd order for brunch at the best hotel in town. 

Click to continue reading