25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from November 2014 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

Here are the 25 Deliciously Healthy Low Carb Recipes I found during November 2014, enjoy!

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from November 2014 found on KalynsKitchen.com.

I remember when I posted last month's low-carb recipe round-up,  I wondered if it would be harder to find 25 Deliciously Healthy Low Carb Recipes to feature in November, since that's when  most bloggers are featuring food that's a bit more indulgent.  And I'm sure you're not surprised to hear that a few more than usual of the recipes this month have things like butter, heavy cream, and bacon, with the appropriate cautions for the diets that limit or don't permit such ingredients.  But overall I was pleasantly surprised at how many healthy low-carb menu options I managed to bookmark during the month, and I think no matter what type of carb-conscious eating plan you're following you'll find plenty of delicious ideas here.

Click to continue reading