The Top Ten Best New Recipes of 2014 from Kalyn's Kitchen (and honorable mentions)

Here are my Top Ten Best New Recipes of 2014 (and a few honorable mentions!)

The Top Ten Best New Recipes of 2014 from Kalyn's Kitchen (and honorable mentions) found on KalynsKitchen.com

One thing I love about late December is the way food bloggers spotlight their favorite recipes of the year.   And since I'm pretty picky about what recipes appear on Kalyn's Kitchen, every year I have a hard time narrowing down my picks to just ten recipes.  This year after I looked through the monthly archives and made a secret Pinterest board for recipes I thought were really noteworthy, I had nearly 40 recipes pinned!  Then I had a flash of inspiration and decided to give individual awards by category, with a couple of honorable mentions for the category as well.  Kind of like my own little Academy Awards for recipes!

Click to continue reading