Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Jenni-O Italian Turkey Sausage (and 20 Favorite Recipes with Italian Sausage)

There's no doubt that hot or sweet Jenni-O Italian Turkey Sausage is one of my favorite ingredients!

Kalyn's Kitchen Picks:  Jenni-O Italian Turkey Sausage (and 20 Favorite Recipes with Italian Sausage) found on KalynsKitchen.com

I like to share ingredient recommendations and kitchen picks occasionally, and with the new blog design you can find those picks under the More from Kalyn section in the row of tabs.  Today I'm gushing about Jenni-O Italian Turkey Sausage, and if you enter "turkey Italian Sausage" into the search bar on Kalyn's Kitchen, you'll find 2,200 results, which tells you how fond I am of this sausage!  

This versatile turkey Italian Sausage is one of my first choices to grab from the freezer when I need a quick dinner, and I've made so many of my favorite recipes using it.  I'm a fan of both the Jenni-O Hot Italian Turkey Sausage and the Jenni-O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, but if you're not cooking for kids, the slightly spicy Hot Italian sausage is the one I like best.

This type of turkey sausage from Jenni-O is not pre-cooked, so it's perfect if I'm making a dish where I want to squeeze the sausage out of the casing for a crumbled sausage.  (For pre-cooked sausage I'm a fan of 5th Street Grill Turkey Italian Sausage, but lately I can't find it at Costco.) 

Click to continue reading