Friday Night Photos: House Renovations v. 2.1.6 (Sidewalks, Decks, Blinds, and a Real Office!)

House RenovationsToday marks seven months since I started my house renovations. Of course things take a bit longer when you change the plan in the middle and decide to tear off your teeny-tiny office and add a big new part on to the back of your house. I won't say I haven't ever been discouraged, but mostly I've been feeling grateful, and all day today I've been looking around thinking, "I can't believe I live here." There are a lot of photos this time, since I'm trying to keep a record and there's been a lot of progress. I'm starting with something very hard to photograph, but I wanted to show the blinds on my back door which make it so I can turn around and see my garden while I'm at the desk. The other window shows the Hunter-Douglas blinds, which are turning out to be great for photos.

Click to continue reading