Recipe for Feta Cheese and Avocado Mini-Frittata for Two

Feta Cheese and Avocado Mini-Frittata for TwoCurrently I'm in serious countdown mode since Friday is my last day of school (ever!) and the always stressful end of the school year is being increased by the need to pack up 30 years of classroom stuff that's my personal property. I've had a table out in the hall by my classroom door for weeks and as I sort through things, I put what I don't want on the table and other teachers snap them up. Tomorrow night my gorgeous niece Alyson (who's a special ed teacher and only been teaching a few years) will come to get some of the more prized things I've been saving for her. Her mom, my generous sister Pam, is also coming with her SUV to help me move the things home that I'm keeping (plus the refrigerator that I saved a spot for in my new blogging office.)

Click to continue reading