Recipe for Spicy Pinto Bean and Tuna Salad with Peperoncini, Tomatoes, and Parsley

Spicy Pinto Bean and Tuna Salad with Peperoncini, Tomatoes, and Parsley found on KalynsKitchen.com
I love this Spicy Pinto Bean and Tuna Salad with Peperoncini, Tomatoes, and Parsley.

Before I tell you about this new Spicy Pinto Bean and Tuna Salad with Peperoncini, Tomatoes, and Parsley, take a peek up at the url address line at the top of your screen and admire my new favicon. Thanks to Rand for creating and Bradley for installing the letter K to make the web address for my little corner of the web a bit more personalized.

A few years ago I fell madly in love with Italian Tuna packed in olive oil. White Bean and Tuna Salad with Parsley is something I've made over and over again the last few years, and if you can't imagine the flavor combination of beans, tuna, and parsley, let me assure you that it's a winner. Recently I've been experimenting with spicy peperoncini, which inspired this kicked up version of the bean, tuna, and parsley salad. I added some peperoncini juice and a bit of green Tobasco sauce to the dressing, and used pinto beans and added tomatoes for a more Southwest feeling. If you like tuna and appreciate spicy flavors, I think you'll really like this salad!

Click to continue reading