So here we go again

I have struggled with my weight forever. If you look at this past post you will see that even during my pregnancy I had to watch my weight. I did ok this pregnancy and gained somewhere around 30 unlike the 60 last time. The problem was I did not loose all of that 60 from the first time, plus I was overweight to begin with. With the help of a lovely Dr I am really working hard to overcome some of my eating issues, and I do have a lot of them. I realized the second that I got pregnant with a little girl I needed to get my butt in gear and make sure that I was a good role model of what a healthy woman looks like and what a healthy woman eats like. So after quickly loosing 20 pounds, then gaining five it back I have committed to working on healthy eating. I have been putting off starting this journey for a 100 reasons but the main one is because it is hard. It is hard to make the effort to exercise, it is hard to give up the things I love, it is hard to say no thank you I don't want that super tasty dessert (or whatever treat you put in front of me). Years ago I did weight watchers and lost a lot of weight but I couldn't keep it off and that was devastating (and hard to deal with). So I have come to the conclusion that the only way I am going to do this is with hard work. Hard work at exercising, hard work at eating right, and hard work at getting my head and heart in the right place. Hard work sucks but then I just need to look at my two beautiful children and realize that if they aren't worth the hard work, then what is.

So hear we go again.... Hopefully this will be the last time I have to loose the weight and then I can keep it off forever