Bubble Pizza


DSC_1344
Sometimes I need a FAST and easy dinner that I know the kids will love.
DSC_1347
Who am I kidding I need that ALL the time!! I’m noticing if it takes longer than 15 minutes to prepare a meal, I’m going to be outnumbered and stressed and I hate feeling that way. Especially at the end of the day. I’ve been very keen on these FAST dinners lately and they are saving me!!
 
This is so delicious and fast and sure to be a favorite. 8x8 feeds my family of 5, but 3 of them are small children that eat hardly anything. If you’re cooking for a lot of kids or adults, I would double it.
 
1 (12oz) can Grands biscuits
1/2 to 1 jar pizza sauce, depending on how saucy you like it
Mozzarella cheese, about 1 1/2 cups
Any of your favorite pizza toppings. I use Pepperoni, cut into 4ths so it’s easier to eat and sautéed onions, garlic and peppers.
 
Pop open the can of biscuits and cut them all into 4ths. Place them in a greased 8x8 pan. Top with the sauce, cheese and toppings. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. You want to make sure that the middle dough is cooked through so it takes longer than you would think to bake. Then sit back and enjoy the fastest dinner ever made!