Kale, Mushroom, Feta, and Mozzarella Breakfast Casserole

Kale, Mushroom, Feta, and Mozzarella Breakfast Casserole
After I made this Kale, Mushroom, Feta, and Mozzarella Breakfast Casserole twice for guests I decided to post the recipe.

If you look around in the category for Breakfast Dishes on Kalyn's Kitchen, you'll notice lots and lots of variations for breakfast casseroles.  There's even a popular post with Basic Instructions for Breakfast Casseroles.  I make this type of dish often to keep in the fridge for a quick breakfast during the week, and most of the time I just use what's in the fridge without following a real recipe.  But after I'd ad-libbed this Kale, Mushroom, Feta, and Mozzarella Breakfast Casserole twice for guests and people raved about it both times, I decided this was a recipe I needed to post on the blog, and it's a perfect new recipe for the month of Daily Phase One Recipes.  (You can see all the recipes from the month by clicking Daily Phase One Recipes.  Check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

Click to continue reading