Pan-Seared and Roasted Mahi Mahi with Mediterranean Salsa and Feta

Pan-seared and Roasted Mahi Mahi with Mediterranean Salsa and Feta
Pan-seared and Roasted Mahi Mahi with Mediterranean Salsa and Feta is an easy week-night dinner.

I'm trying to eat fish as often as I can, so when a reader named John sent me the recipe link for Virginia Anthony's Mediterranean Mahi Mahi from Taste of Home, first I thought "YUM" and then I thought about how I could adapt the recipe to make it suitable for our month of Daily Phase One Recipes.  John told me how much he had enjoyed this dish, and when Jake and I adapted the recipe a little and tested it, we both loved it too; in fact we both cleaned our plates even though it was on a day when we'd already sampled several recipes!  This is a quick week-night dinner and f you can't find Mahi Mahi you could make this with another firm-textured fish like halibut, tuna, shark, swordfish, or cod. 

(There's only one more day of Daily Phase One Recipes!  You can see all the recipes from the month by clicking Daily Phase One Recipes.  Check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

Click to continue reading