Sriracha Deviled Eggs Recipe plus Ten More Interesting Ideas for Deviled Eggs

If you like Sriracha Rooster Sauce, you'll love these spicy deviled eggs!

(We're nearing the end of our month of Daily Phase One Recipes and the Superbowl is almost here, so I thought it might be fun to share some Phase One ideas for Superbowl Party Food.  I bet these deviled eggs would disappear quickly on game day!  You can see all the recipes from this month by clicking Daily Phase One Recipes.  Check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

My post on How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs has been popular on the blog for a long time, and I make boiled eggs all year long because I love to make deviled eggs, and I'm always experimenting with different combinations for the yolk fillings.  I'm sure I wasn't the first one to think of seasoning deviled eggs with spicy Sriracha Rooster Sauce, but I absolutely loved how these eggs turned out.  The combination of yellow mustard and Sriracha I used in the yolk mixture turned the eggs a beautiful goldenrod color and the diagonally sliced green onions added just a bit of crunch.  I made mine just slightly spicy, but if you really like the heat go ahead and use more Sriracha. 

Click to continue reading