Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes (Gluten-Free)

If you're a fan of cold pizza for breakfast, you'll love this Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza!

Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes found on KalynsKitchen.com

In college my idea of the perfect breakfast was cold pizza, and every pizza had to have pepperoni and olives.  So I guess it's not too surprising that when the idea of Breakfast Pizza popped into my mind, it had to be pepperoni and olive breakfast pizza.  If the idea of pepperoni and olives for breakfast doesn't appeal to you, please try this with your own favorite pizza toppings.  I love this Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza with Pepperoni, Olives, Mozzarella, and Tomatoes, but it took me five attempts to get it just right.  In fact I was telling my friend Laura how I had made it over and over and she asked, "How will you know when it's just right?"  That's actually a pretty good question, but this version fits my vision of an egg-crust pizza for breakfast with not too much egg and a lot of pizza toppings.  Hope you enjoy!

(This favorite breakfast "pizza" where a small amount of egg replaces the crust is today's pick for the month of Daily Phase One Recipes.  You can see all the recipes from the month by clicking that link.  Check after the recipe for Phase One Flashbacks from this day in 2012 and 2013.)

Click to continue reading