World's Easiest Roasted Tilapia Recipe

Roasted TilapiaI've been a fan of Tilapia for a long time, and have a few other Tilapia recipes in my archives (a couple of which are tasty but seriously need an update!) I've been happily re-discovering Tilapia since it showed up again at my Costco. When I picked up some Highliner Tilapia Loins (no web site found) I happened to notice the cooking suggestions recommended roasting the fish at a high temperature. This stuck in my mind, and the next time I needed an easy dinner, I adapted the directions to come up with this recipe. Since then I've cooked this several times, including once for my dad and stepmother who confirmed it's a definite keeper. I especially like this served with Double Dill South Beach Diet Friendly Tartar Sauce.

Click to continue reading