Food Wishes Video Recipes Wins "Best Video Blog" at 2009 Foodbuzz Blog Awards!

It's with much joy, pride, and humility (well, two out of three ain't bad) that I officially make the announcement this blog has won the "Best Video Blog" at the First Annual Foodbuzz Blog Awards! I think Homer Simpson put it best when he said, "Woo Hoo!"

I can't express how much all your support over the last year has meant to me, not because I can't find the words, but because I'm way too hung over. I also have to run off to the last event of the weekend, a farewell brunch at Restaurant LuLu, featuring a make-you-own Bloody Mary(s) bar, which should really help with this headache.

Speaking of which, I haven't had the time or brain waves to find any real photos of the event, so I grabbed this picture of some guy named Rick Best posing with a borrowed Oscar statue at 1989 Academy Awards to simulate the scene. A million thanks to Foodbuzz and everyone involved. Stay tuned for a recap and links to the other winners!

Here is the actual iPhone video footage I took of the announcement: