Recipe for Low-Sugar Fat-Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt

Fat-Free Low-Sugar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Strawberry frozen yogurt that's so delicious you'll never dream it's fat-free and has no added sugar.

A couple of weeks ago I was at Costco and they had a special on the Cuisinart 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, and before you could say Low-Sugar Fat Free Strawberry Frozen Yogurt, one of the ice cream makers was in my cart.  I'm not a big ice cream eater, but for a few years now I've been thinking it might be fun to experiment with sugar-free or low-sugar frozen yogurt.  My first experiment with the new ice cream maker was not a keeper, but this time the frozen yogurt was so good that even my young nephews who were visiting gobbled it up.  Ethan (age 11) told me quite seriously, "You can even say on your blog that it's kid approved, and kids don't usually like ice cream that doesn't have sugar."

Click to continue reading