Slow Cooker Sriracha-Pineapple Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches with Easy Guacamole

Use this delicious Sriracha-Pineapple Barbecued Chicken on a sandwich, inside a pita pocket, or on a salad, and using a slow cooker will keep your kitchen cool!

Slow Cooker Recipe for Sriracha-Pineapple Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches with Easy Guacamole

I know some people think of the slow cooker as only being for cold-weather foods like soup and stew, but truthfully I love my slow cooker just as much in the summer for the way it lets me cook without heating up the house.  This recipe for Sriracha-Pineapple Barbecued Chicken only takes a few hours in the slow cooker, and it's something that would be perfect you're having guests and you'd like an easy main dish that can be eaten outdoors.  The Easy Guacamole is optional, but for me it was the perfect topping for the sandwich.  This would also taste great stuffed inside a pita, or served over greens for a salad.

Click to continue reading