Ten Easy Ideas from Kalyn for Vegetables on the Grill

Ten Easy Ideas from Kalyn for Vegetables on the Grill found on KalynsKitchen.com
It's grilling season, and here are some healthy options for vegetables on the grill!

It's no secret that I love grilling, but I'm especially a fan of vegetables on the grill.  Partly it's the combination of fresh garden vegetables coupled with a lack of desire to turn on the stove this time of year, but I also think grilling also adds a little extra flavor to most any kind of vegetable.  This week there's a big grilling holiday coming up in the U.S., so for this week's Meatless Monday post I thought it would be fun to share some of my personal favorites for vegetables cooked on the grill.  (All these recipes are things I like so much I might even make them indoors on a stove-top grill pan if it wasn't grilling weather!)

Click to continue reading