World's Easiest Kabobs with Grilled Zucchini and Sausage (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

It just doesn't get much easier than these Grilled Zucchini and Sausage Kabobs!

World's Easiest Zucchini and Sausage Kabobs found on KalynsKitchen.com
(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites, and this recipe for World's Easiest Grilled Zucchini and Sausage Kabobs is something I've made over and over with beef, chicken, or turkey sausage.)

It's time to be breaking out the grill, and unless you're brand new to my blog, it's probably pretty obvious that I love grilling.  But some nights you just want an easy dinner, so I hope you enjoy this updated recipe for kabobs that I've used many times with different types of sausage, and truly, these have to be the easiest kabobs in the world. There are a few ways you can do the kabobs, depending on how much time you want to invest, but even if you just stick the sausage and veggies on skewers, brush with Italian salad dressing, and grill, this is a pretty good tasting easy dinner.

Click to continue reading