25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from August 2014 (Gluten-Free, South Beach, Paleo, Whole 30)

Twenty-Five Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from August 2014, from Kalyn's Kitchen and my favorite blogs.

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from August 2014 from KalynsKitchen.com

When I announced the plan to change my monthly round-up so it was not strictly South Beach and more inclusive of other types of low-carb eating plans, I wasn't sure how people would like it.  But now I'm excited and encouraged about the change because last month's low-carb round-up has been seen by nearly four times as many people as usual, and people are still using it every day.  And expanding the low-carb options and sharing 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes has been a fun change for me too; this month I discovered a couple of new-to-me blogs that are being featured in this round-up.  If you're someone who's making lower-carb eating choices whatever the reason, I hope you'll find at least a couple of new recipe ideas here.

All photos are from the blog that's linked to the recipe; see after each photo for my notes about what types of eating plan I think that dish is suitable for.  Enjoy!

(You can check out the photo index page of low-carb recipes for even more Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb recipe ideas!  To find more round-ups like this one, visit the Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipe Round-Ups Index Page, click the label Monthly Low-Carb Recipe Round-Up, or visit the Pinterest Board for Delciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes.) 

Click to continue reading