World's Easiest Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry Recipe (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

There's nothing like fresh green beans and the World's Easiest Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry is a great way to cook them!

World's Easiest Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com


(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites. Phase One Recipes are also Low-Carb and Gluten-Free, but for this recipe be sure to use Gluten-Free Oyster Sauce if needed, as most oyster sauce has a tiny amount of wheat flour.  I first made this back in 2009 when I had green beans in my garden, but now I'd buy beans at the farmer's market to make this favorite recipe.)

Beans used to be one of those plants that didn't get too much respect from me in the garden. I found them hard to keep picked, and truthfully, sometimes I ended up with overgrown beans I had to throw away.  But all my thoughts about beans changed after I made some fresh green beans into this World's Easiest Garlicky Green Beans Stir Fry.  Seriously, I could eat beans every day if they were cooked like this.

Click to continue reading