Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos (Gluten-Free)

Delicious Cauliflower Rice Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Southwestern Flavors!

Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's been more than four years since I first tried Cauliflower Rice, but I'm barely starting to explore the possibilities with this idea of substituting low-carb grated cauliflower for rice.  (So many recipes; so little time!)  I'm a huge cauliflower fan so I love the cauliflower rice on its own.  But I know some people don't love cauliflower like I do; however even for people who aren't big of fans of caulflower I think many of you might enjoy these Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos, where there are a lot of other flavors to season the cauliflower.  Be sure not to skip the addition of finely chopped Poblano Chile Peppers (also called Pasilla peppers in many U.S. stores.)  The Poblanos are just barely spicy, but they add a wonderful flavor to the chopped cauliflower.  

I used red, yellow, and orange bell peppers for a colorful dish, but green bell peppers are abundant in gardens right now and they'd also be delicious in this.  I created this recipe with help from my niece Kara, and we both thought the cauliflower rice was delicious with the other flavors here.

Click to continue reading