Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha-Ranch Dipping Sauce (Gluten-Free, Low-Carb)

Baked green tomatoes, coated with seasoned almond flour and served with a spicy Sriracha-Ranch sauce!

Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha-Ranch Dipping Sauce found on KalynsKitchen.com

(For Phase One Fridays I feature Phase One Recipes from the past that have been my personal favorites.  Phase One Recipes are also Low-Carb and Gluten-Free.  These amazing Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes are seriously delicious, but almond flour is calorie-dense, so use portion control if you're eating this for phase one!)

This is the time of year when people with vegetable gardens have a lot of green tomatoes on the vines, and some of those tomatoes are never going to get ripe. And if you still have green tomatoes, do I dare to say that you *must* make these Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha-Ranch Dipping Sauce.  Seriously, they were so good that I wondered why it has taken me so long to try a healthier riff on fried green tomatoes, and I'm sure I'll make them every year now when I have green tomatoes.

Click to continue reading