Carols Completely Fabulous Steak Marinade and Grilled Tri-Tip Recipe (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

Carols Completely Fabulous Steak Marinade and Grilled Tri-Tip Recipe found on KalynsKitchen.com
My former neighbor Carol gave me this completely fabulous steak marinade recipe!

In the U.S there's a big holiday coming up, and even if you're someone who's dieting or watching your pennies, it seems like a bit of a splurge is in order for the Fourth of July. Tri-Tip steak is a cut of beef that won't break the budget, and though it may be slightly higher in fat than the cuts of steak you can eat on the South Beach Diet, I think it's okay for a once-in-a-while holiday treat. And as you can see from the title, Carols Completely Fabulous Steak Marinade and Grilled Tri-Tip Recipe made quite an impression on me. So who is this Carol and how did I get her completely fabulous recipe for marinated and grilled tri tip?

Click to continue reading