South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up from June 2008 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

salmon-salad-with-dill-kalynskitchen

Kalyn's favorite phase one recipe for June was this
Leftover Salmon Salad with Yogurt and Dill.

June has ended, and I was surprised to see how many wonderful South Beach Diet phase one recipes I've discovered for this month's round-up, because actually I've been distracted from reading my favorite blogs lately. Of course, the round-up includes phase one recipes I've posted on Kalyn's Kitchen during the month too. I know phase one is the hardest part of the diet for many people, but this abundance of tasty recipes shows how many delicious foods you can eat on phase one. I'm also including a few recipes where minor changes will make it okay for phase one, with changes noted.

Click to continue reading