How to Make Pot Roast in a Crockpot and Recipe for Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast

Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast
This Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast is a great Phase One Recipe made in the Crockpot

(Here's a popular pot roast recipe that seems perfect to feature for our Month of Daily Phase One recipes.  If you think pot roast made in the crockpot is going to be a little ho-hum without the potatoes and carrots, you simply must try this recipe!)
 
When my friend Bonnie told me she had made this recipe and liked it, I immediately realized I wanted to make it again just so I could take better photos! Bonnie was kind enough to say that she didn't think the old photos were that bad, but trust me, these updated photos give you a much better idea of what a tasty recipe this is! This pot roast is just the thing to cook on low all day in the slow cooker while you're at work, and dinner will be ready when you get home.

Click to continue reading