Recipe for Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps with Capers and Tomatoes

I think these Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps are the perfect Phase One lunch!

Before we get too far into our Month of Daily Phase One recipes I thought it was time to share a recipe for lunch.  Occasionally people write to me and request ideas for brown bag lunches, and I have to confess I have really not been that helpful.  Lunch hasn't been an issue for me; when I worked, I always had access to a teacher's lounge with fridge and microwave, and whatever food was leftover from something I cooked for the blog was lunch.  But if I've neglected lunch as a category in the past, hopefully I can redeem myself a little with these crunchy and delicious Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps with Capers and Tomatoes.  I happily ate these for lunch three days in a row, and the fourth day when I had no more lettuce pieces big enough to wrap around the last bit of the tuna, I ate it over some chopped lettuce as a salad.  If you like tuna at all, and you have a fridge to put your lunch in at work, this just might become your new favorite brown bag lunch option.

Click to continue reading