South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-up for December 2011 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

This easy Roasted Cauliflower with Red Bell Pepper, Green Olives, and Pine Nuts was Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipe from December 2011.

We're kicking off 2012 with A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes on Kalyn's Kitchen!   Of course I start off every month of the year with another post to add to my SBD Phase One Monthly Recipe Round-Ups, so the timing is perfect.  These recipe are the Phase One recipes I've posted on my blog or found on other food blogs during the month.  I'm sure it won't surprise you to hear that December is not the easiest time to find Phase One recipes on food blogs, but I did manage to find some!  Phase One vegetarian dishes are especially hard to find, but there's even a very tasty looking curry dish with chickpeas and spinach which is going to have to be my suggestion for a Meatless Monday recipe for this week.

(You can use the label Low-Glycemic Recipe Round-Ups to see all the posts like this one.)

Click to continue reading