Go Bold with Butter, I did!

I am an Allrecipes.com Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position).  As an Allstar I was very excited to be involved with the brand partnership GO BOLD WITH BUTTER campaign as we support the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board in partnership with America's Dairy Farmers. The website (www.goboldwithbutter.com) has great tips and recipes using natural butter. I love butter and never use any substitute or margarine.  I did however grow up using margarine but after I was married started using REAL butter and I've been eating, cooking and baking with butter ever since.  Only real butter for my family!
I've made a few recipes from their blog as our April Activity is that we prepare and photograph their recipes and share it with our network.  Here are a few recipes I made.  Go to  Go Bold With Butter web page or their fb page to find these and other great recipes.
 Deconstructed Chicken Kiev
The buttery garlic filling is on the outside of the Chicken as the coating, instead of hidden inside like Chicken Kiev. The chicken is served with roasted potatoes, tomato and Feta salsa, and fresh arugula. We were surprised how much we liked this recipe. I loved the coolness of the tomato and feta salsa with the warm flavorful chicken. The roasted potatoes seemed like an odd side dish, but it was a yummy dinner! Will make again.
Pesto, Plum & Fontina Panini
 I really like this sandwich.  Pesto, tomato, and fontina cheese grilled with butter on french bread, Yum! To make it extra simple use prepared pesto.  I do love to make homemade pesto once I'm growing basil in my garden but until then I always have some prepared pesto in the fridge. 





Shrimp & Sweet Corn Maque Choux

I followed the recipe exactly and thought it was too spicy. I would cut back on the Cajun spice if I was to make again.  It made for a nice light meal.


“I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on my blog. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of myself, Dawn.”