My Favorite Recipes for Deviled Eggs (plus deviled eggs recipes from my food blogging friends)

This post has all my favorite ideas for deviled eggs, plus links to collections and recipes with more than 200 Deviled Eggs Recipes from my food blogging friends!



Every year when people start finding my post about How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs, I know it must be almost Easter.  That post also has a lot of ideas for using hard-boiled eggs that I've collected through the years.  I love boiled eggs, even plain with a little Vege-Sal, but my favorite thing to make with hard-boiled eggs is definitely deviled eggs.  Nowdays I often use partly fat-free greek yogurt to replace some of the mayo in my favorite deviled egg recipes, which makes them into a very diet-friendly snack.  Happy Easter everyone, and if you should find yourself with some leftover hard-boiled eggs tomorrow here are some ideas you might like.

Click to continue reading