Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe with Lemon, Green Olives, and Cucumbers

Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe with Lemon, Green Olives, and Cucumbers
When I started looking in the pantry for something to eat, this Tuna Pasta Salad was the happy result!

Pasta salad.  When I say that do any particularly memorable pasta salads come to mind?  You're lucky if they do, because I think pasta salad is always in danger of being a bit boring if you don't make sure to use strongly flavored and interesting ingredients.  I'm happy to report this pasta salad experiment I concocted recently was loaded with flavor due to good quality tuna in olive oil, chopped Spanish green olives, and a generous amount of lemon juice and zest in the dressing.  I also added finely chopped baby cucumbers for a little crunch, and I happily ate this all day long the day I made it.   

Click to continue reading