Kalyn's Kitchen Picks: Earthbound Farm Ready-to-Use Organic Mixed Baby Kales

Earthbound Farms Mixed Organic Baby Kales
This ready-to-eat baby kale is a great product for anyone who's trying to eat more greens!

This ready-to-eat organic mixed baby kale from Earthbound Farm is another one of those products that made me think about jumping up and down and squealing when I spotted it in the grocery store.  My love for kale is well documented, and although I don't mind prepping bunches of kale, this mix of ready-to-use baby kales is so perfect for raw kale salad that I know it will help me to eat more kale.  This is also just the amount of kale I need when I'm making some kind of egg bake, breakfast casserole, or soup with kale.  So far I've only found this at the Fresh Market in my neighborhood, but it's such a brilliant idea that I'm guessing it will be appearing in more stores soon!

Click to continue reading