Breaking News: Food Wishes Nominated for Saveur Magazine 1st Annual Best Food Blog Awards!

Thank God for Twitter! I'm sure I would have found out eventually, but I saw a tweet this morning congratulating me on being nominated in the video category for the Saveur Magazine 1st Annual Best Blog Awards! I had no idea, and quickly went to make sure I wasn't being punk'd…it was true!

I know you've all been amazingly supportive in the past when asked to go and vote for me for various awards and recognitions, and I hope I can count on you again! Saveur Magazine is quite a prestigious foodie publication, and any recognition I get there would be huge for the future success of this blog.

Please go to the main awards page to vote. I haven't even read the rules/dates/prizes etc. but I will later. If you see anything you think your fellow foodwishers need to know feel free to chime in. Thanks!