Friday Night Photos: Back in San Francisco, Good Friends, and Frances Restaurant

San Francisco Trip with Mary and JacqueI shared earlier about the dinner at Contigo, but here's more about my trip to San Francisco in February. Pictured above are my gorgeous friends Mary and Jacque, who I've been on many memorable trips with. The three of us have vowed to try to go on at least one trip together every year. Besides the fabulous dinner at Contigo, we also had a fantastic meal at The Slanted Door the first night we were there, but it was so dark I didn't get any photos. I did love the food at The Slated Door, especially the perfectly cooked Baby Bok Choy with Shitakes and the Vegetarian Spring Rolls, and I'd definitely try to visit there again. The last night in San Francisco, Jacque managed to get a reservation at Frances, Melissa Perello's new restaurant featuring seasonal California cuisine, and it was an amazing dining experience. Keep reading for more photos of the trip, and some shots of the food at Frances (with two table-top candles used for lighting and taken with my new Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1, which I'm having lots of fun with as a purse camera.)

Click to continue reading