Recipe for Easy Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies

This Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies is ultra easy. If you don't do pork, substitute chicken or tofu.

Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies found on KalynsKitchen.com

For me this was one of those weeks where I was glad when it ended!  First of all I woke up sick on Monday and all week I've been coughing, congested, and feeling low energy.  Maybe that's the reason every new recipe idea I've tried has either been a complete flop or something that I know can be good but needs more work.  I'd say the cooking highlight of the week was re-doing the photos for this Stir Fry with Pork and Veggies that I first made back in 2007, and even though I was sick it tasted good too.  I used pork, but you could also make it with chicken, tofu, or just stir-fry the veggies.

Click to continue reading