Capturing Austin Food Photos by iPhone: Curra's Grill, La Condesa, The Salt Lick, and El Sol Y la Luna

Food from Austin Texas
A Weekend of Fun and Good Food in Austin Texas, plus BlogHerFood 2013!

Back when I was a relatively new digital camera user, I used to do a blog feature called Friday Night Photos.   I was taking lots of photos then partly to learn to use my new camera, and it was fun sharing some of them on the blog.  Then I guess it started to feel like work, because I quit doing the photos and started Phase One Fridays, a feature that might be more useful to most of my readers.  But fast forward a few years and now I'm the proud owner of a brand new iPhone5, which takes amazing pictures.  I'm having so much fun snapping photos with my phone that I decided to share them on the blog once in a while.  This first batch is from my visit to Austin, Texas last weekend, where I was attending BlogHerFood 2013 and hanging out with a few of my favorite blogging friends.

Click to continue reading