Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe with Dill Pickles, Capers, and Green Onions

Tuna and Macaroni Salad
It's the dressing of mayo mixed with the tuna oil, lemon juice, pickle juice, and Spike Seasoning that makes this Tuna and Macaroni Salad so spectacular!

This Tuna and Macaroni Salad Recipe with Dill Pickles, Capers, and Green Onions is something I came up with one day when I was hungry and wanted to cook with pantry ingredients.  I usually take photos and write down the recipe when I'm experimenting in the kitchen, but even though I did that, I wasn't sure I would post this recipe, because after all, does the world really need another recipe for Tuna and Macaroni Salad?  Then I noticed that all day after I made this I kept going back to the fridge to get a little more of the salad, and the next day when my nephew Jake came over he ate a big bowl full, and I decided this tuna and macaroni salad was really pretty fabulous.  Flavor additions here include a generous amount of chopped dill pickles, capers, and green onions, but I think it's the dressing that's a mixture of mayo, olive oil drained from the tuna, lemon juice, dill pickle juice, and Spike Seasoning that makes this salad so spectacular.

Click to continue reading