I'M A 46TH PILLSBURY BAKE-OFF CONTEST SEMIFINALIST!



I WOULD LOVE YOUR VOTE!

I’ve been BURSTING at the seams to share with you all that I once again have the opportunity to go to the next 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest!  Judges have selected my original recipe for Strawberry Cream Cheese Cream Puffs  along with 59 other recipes to compete in the Semi–Final voting round for the Simple Sweets and Starters category.  As many of you know I was a finalist in the last 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off and I had the time of my life.  So, I’m excited once again to have this opportunity.  In order for me to become a Finalist I need your help.  The 60 recipes in the Simple Sweets and Starters category will be placed online at www.bakeoff.comduring the voting period of June 13-27.  So please log onto www.bakeoff.com or click here-http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Voting-Home/Voting-Gallery and vote for my recipe, Strawberry Cream Cheese Cream Puffs.  The 34 recipes receiving the most votes will move forward in the Bake-Off competition as a finalist.  There will be a total of 100 finalists (33 Amazing Doable Dinners, 34 Simple Sweets and Starters and 33 Quick Rise and Shine Breakfasts) and they will compete for a grand prize of $1 MILLION on November 10-12, 2013, which will be held in Vegas.  THANKS for you vote!