Spicy Chopped Greek-Style Salad with Peperoncini (and Ten More Greek Salads for Summer!)

Spicy Chopped Greek-Style Salad with Peperoncini
 Chopped Greek Salad with Peperoncini is perfect for Meatless Monday!

I've been a pretty devoted Greek Salad fan for years, as well as being seriously addicted to Peperoncini, so it's no surprise that I'd be crazy about a salad combining these two flavor favorites.  I think the combination of tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and Feta that define Greek Salad are pretty amazing no matter what you put with them, but in this salad I really kicked it up by using the brine from the Peperoncini in the dressing and adding sliced Peperoncini to the salad.  I used Mezzetta Greek Peperoncini, a product I've had lots of fun experimenting with since it first appeared in two-packs at my Costco.  This type of slightly-spicy Peperoncini is often used as a garnish on restaurant salads, and if you like them at all you'll probably love this salad.  When the weather really heats up, I'd eat salad like this any day for lunch or dinner; hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading