Slow Cooker Frittata with Broccoli, Ham, and Swiss (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)

An easy-to-make and delicious Slow Cooker Frittata with Broccoli, Ham, and Swiss for brunch or lunch!

Slow Cooker Frittata with Broccoli, Ham, and Swiss found on KalynsKitchen.com

It feels like Easter has been on the back burner at my house, but I do have the excuse of having very cute houseguests for five days, an internet outage for a day, and a couple of days recovering from food poisoning!  Of course there are plenty of Easter menu ideas if you check the Easter Recipes, but I wanted to get this Slow Cooker Frittata with Broccoli, Ham, and Swiss posted just in case you're looking for a new idea for brunch, or have a surplus of eggs in the fridge after Easter.  This is my fourth time making a frittata in the slow cooker, and I'm a total convert to this method.   This time I added some texture by using thin strips of ham and cheese layered on top of the broccoli, and this one was eaten up pretty quickly at my house!

Click to continue reading