South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for March 2014 (Low-Glycemic Recipes)

Kalyn's favorite Phase One Recipes from March 2014 were Pressure Cooker Mexican Beans with Avocado-Poblano Salsa, Cauliflower with Garlic and Lemon, Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots, Ground Turkey Low-Carb Enchilada Casserole with Red and Green Chiles, and Sriracha Beef Cabbage Bowl.

I really did enjoy my years teaching elementary school, but on April Fool's Day I'm glad I'm not at school with a whole room full of fourth graders trying to trick me.  Other than that, I love the first day of April, because when it's April there's no denying that it's spring!  That's true even if the Utah weather is dumping snow on us like it did over the weekend; it won't be long before we're growing veggies and herbs and enjoying the sun.  This time of year can be challenging in the eating department though; some days are still pure comfort food, but other days a simple salad seems like it would be plenty.  Luckily there's something for everyone in this month's South Beach Diet Phase One Low-Glycemic Recipes Round-Up; hope you will find something fun to try. 

Click to continue reading