Twenty-Five Healthy Mexican Food Dinners for Cinco de Mayo

Twenty-Five Ideas for Healthy Mexican Food for Your Cinco de Mayo Dinner!

Twenty-Give Healthy Mexican Food Dinner Recipes for Cinco de Mayo found on KalynsKitchen.com

I've been having fun this week celebrating the Nine Year Anniversary of Kalyn's Kitchen!  I've also been attending The Snap Conference in Salt Lake the last few days, so not much cooking has been going on around here.  But recently I was updating the recipe archives page for Easter and Cinco de Mayo Recipes and realized that even though I've never made a big deal of Cinco de Mayo on the blog, I do have a lot of favorite Mexican Food recipes that are perfect for the holiday.  So just to get you in the mood for Cinco de Mayo, or to scratch that Mexican food itch, here are Twenty-Five Healthy Mexican Food Dinners for Cinco de Mayo.  (I promise I won't tell if you decide to make one of them right away; enjoy!)

Click to continue reading