Twenty Favorite Asparagus Recipes from Kalyn's Kitchen (plus many more recipes from my friends)

Lots of asparagus recipe ideas to feed your asparagus addiction; happy Spring!

20 favorite asparagus ideas

I don't know if anyone notices the schedule on the blog like I do, but I've had a couple of unplanned days off from both my blogs due to a bout with food poisoning that was definitely not fun.  I got it from a restaurant, and my sister Pam and her baby grandson were also sick from our dinner together. So there hasn't been much cooking or blogging going on around here and I'm still not totally up to par, but it's nice to be back!  I don't feel much like cooking yet, so I thought I'd share some of my Favorite Asparagus Recipes; some of these are things I make over and over every year, hope you enjoy!

Click to continue reading