25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from January 2015 (Gluten-Free, SBD, Paleo, Whole 30)

Here are 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes found on Kalyn's Kitchen and other great blogs during January 2015.

25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes from January 2015 found on KalynsKitchen.com

It's already February 2; can you believe we're that far into the new year?  I normally post this monthly round-up of 25 Deliciously Healthy Low-Carb Recipes on the first day of the new month, but I waited a day because I was pretty sure my low-carb round-up wouldn't be able to compete with the Superbowl!  I spent last night at the Denny Family Superbowl Party at my brother Mark's house, where I tried hard not to consume too much of the sugary and carb-loaded foods most people bring.  (And I took these Deviled Eggs with Green Olives for Mark, who loves green olives as much as I do.)

Of course in January when half the world goes on a diet it's a great month to spot low-carb recipes, both on Kalyn's Kitchen and other blogs around the web, so there are some amazing ideas being featured here.  I also did a round-up of 25+ Amazing Low-Carb Slow Cooker Dinners on my slow cooker site, and if you take a look at that you'll have a double helping of delicious low-carb recipe ideas (just in case you got a little off track at your own Superbowl party!)

Click to continue reading