Oreo Pops


DSC_5631
I LOVE Valentines Day! It’s one of my favorite holidays. I might go a little over the top, but I love it so much. This year Bryce picked Oreo Pops for his Valentine to give to his friends at school. I was just giddy because I love making things so cute.Smile
DSC_5632
I usually make a bunch so that we can give them to teachers and neighbors too. They’re just so dang cute!
DSC_5634
Here’s how we attached a Valentine to the pop. It was so fun doing these with the kids and the end result is so adorable!
DSC_5635
These are perfect for parties, showers or just because.SmileKids die over them, so it makes it all worth it. FYI, you can get all of these ingredients at Walmart, mostly in the cake decorating isle.


1 package Double Stuffed Oreos (I always use the chocolate cream ones)
Chocolate Melts, any color of your choice ( I usually use Wilton, they look like this)
Clear Mini Treat Bags, they look like this.
Lollipop sticks
Ribbon
Sprinkles


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place Oreos in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Place in oven for about 1-2 minutes, no longer. You’re trying to melt the cream a little so it’s easier to insert the lollipop stick without breaking the cookie. Remove cookies from the oven and while warm, insert lollipop sticks. Allow to harden again. 


In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate melts in 20 second increments. Using a spoon, cover the Oreos with the chocolate and let the excess drizzle off. Place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sprinkles right away before the chocolate hardens.


Once all of the cookies are covered in chocolate and hardened, place them in the treat bags and tie with a ribbon. Then enjoy the delicious, adorable treat!