Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake (Gluten-Free)

Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake is easy and delicious for a quick dinner!

Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake found on KalynsKitchen.com

I actually made this Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake a couple of months ago and then saved the recipe as a draft, thinking I'd share it during January when lots of people are wanting more carb-conscious meals.  It took a couple of tries to get the combination of ingredients and photos I was satisfied with, and than it got pushed to the bottom of my folder of drafts, and I forgot about it; bad blogger!  But this recipe is so easy, so quick, and so delicious that it's actually perfect for a low carb dinner any time of year.  And even if you're not watching carbs, if you like Italian sausage and peppers I bet you'll love this for an easy meal.


Click to continue reading