Easy Recipe for Ham and Dill Pickle Appetizer Bites

It was my sister Pam who introduced our family to these Ham and Dill Pickle Appetizer Bites.

Easy Recipe for Ham and Dill Pickle Appetizer Bites found on KalynsKitchen.com


(Introducing a new feature called Phase One Fridays!   So many people commented on how they've enjoyed seeing the favorite Phase One recipes I featured during January that I've decided to start spotlighting a favorite Phase One Recipe every Friday.  Other types of featured posts that used to appear on Friday will now be posted occasionally on Saturday.  This Friday I'm sharing a Phase One recipe from a year ago that's a huge favorite at the Denny Family Superbowl parties.  Enjoy!)

A few days ago I suggested Hummus and Cucumber Appetizer Bites for a diet-friendly Super Bowl party offering, and these Ham and Dill Pickle Bites are another option if you're looking for something that's a bit lighter for game-day fare.  My sister Pam first had these ham and dill pickle bites as a store sample, and she's been making them ever since for Denny family parties, where even the non dieters will chow down on them.  If you'd like to make these dairy-free and even lower in calories, you can skip the cream cheese.  When I made these lots of other ideas popped into my head, so check after the main recipe for more options  (If you have other good ideas for variations, please share in the comments!)

Click to continue reading